Uma ‘startup’ do Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores, Tecnologia e Ciência (INESC TEC) recebeu dois milhões de euros de um programa de aceleração para, através da inteligência artificial e da fotónica, combater o Alzheimer.
- iLoF receive $1m from Microsoft & Mayfield Fund
- iLoF Co-founder and CTO, Joana Paiva speaks at i2AI on 17 July 2020
- iLoF featured at Google for Startups Showcase on 15 July 2020 at 14:00
- A disease-biomarker-library startup a day keeps the FOMO away. (Daily Dealflow)
- Fabrication of Multimode-Single Mode Polymer Fiber Tweezers for Single Cell Trapping and Identification with Improved Performance. Sensors, Special Issue in Optical Biochemical Sensor Systems and Applications, 18(9), 2018