In Riga, iLoF awarded 10,000 euros at EIT’s Jumpstarter 2019 for winning the Health category. At the same time, it was selected by Rockstart as a “Future Unicorn” at the Digital Freedom Fest.
- iLoF receive $1m from Microsoft & Mayfield Fund
- iLoF Co-founder and CTO, Joana Paiva speaks at i2AI on 17 July 2020
- iLoF featured at Google for Startups Showcase on 15 July 2020 at 14:00
- A disease-biomarker-library startup a day keeps the FOMO away. (Daily Dealflow)
- Fabrication of Multimode-Single Mode Polymer Fiber Tweezers for Single Cell Trapping and Identification with Improved Performance. Sensors, Special Issue in Optical Biochemical Sensor Systems and Applications, 18(9), 2018